EmRes is a gentle method of therapy supporting clients in reconnecting with their natural balance and homeostasis.
Our human body has a natural built-in process that allows a return to calm and relaxed awareness after any emotional event. But nowadays, this natural cycle of liberation rarely has the opportunity to come to conclusion, so the traumas experienced, may they be big or small, most of the time remain imbedded in the body, leading to disruptive emotional reactions.
The EmRes practitioner invites this completion for the client, no matter how far in the past the traumas have been experienced, giving the nervous system an opportunity to reconnect with a more balanced state.
Opening a gateway into the sensory patterns related to passed emotions, EmRes leads to their quieting, allowing the current reality to be experienced for what it is without the burden of the difficult emotions related to past experiences.
- Method: Emotional Resolution® sessions are held either at my office in Chicoutimi, or online, using Zoom.
- Sessions: 50 minutes for adults, about 30 minutes for children 6 to 12 years old. For teenagers, the sessions range from 30 to 50 minutes.
- Cost: Adults and teenagers from 16 years old, $120/session. Children up to 15 years old, $75 to $120, depending on the duration of sessions. Receipts from the ANQ for insurance. NA-5882
- Topics covered: Fear, phobia, grief, anger, frustration, unresolved grief, stress, anxiety, pervasive emotions.
- Learn more: https://www.emotionalhealthinstitute.org/emotional-resolution
- Annie is certified by the Emotional Health Institute in San Francisco, California.